Do you need a Mexico Partner who offers scalable shipping and warehousing services?
You need coverage to and from the US-Mexico border in order to grow your business service offering. ILS helps you leverage existing and new business opportunities through a co-broker partnership. We promise to focus on the things that matter in order to deliver quality service.
Experience the ILS Shipping Advantage
- ILS serves North America and Mexico with Full Truckload, Less-than-truckload and intermodal services.
- We offer cargo insurance in Mexico on all shipments.
- Shipping with confidence since ILS provides coverage to difficult and common locations in Mexico, USA and Canada.
- Strong carrier selection and evaluation for safe supply chain needs.
- Dedicated account manager providing white glove service and communication.
How to Work with ILS
Need a Quote?
3 Steps to Secure a Freight Quote or Warehousing Quote
1. Get the details
Pickup & delivery zip codes, trailer type, commodity, weight, dimensions, and value of the shipment, border crossing city, and special instructions. If you have warehousing needs, download our form for vendor managed inventory or storage quotes.
2. Contact ILS
Send us the details for your shipment or project. email@example.com
3. Receive and Approve Quote
Receive and approve our quote, then let ILS get to work on building your Mexico solution.
You can expect the ILS team to deliver service that is different from other Mexico providers, contact us and experience the ILS shipping advantage.
“The customer service team is very responsive to requests which allows us to be responsive to our clients. ILS has the knowledge and understanding of both sides of the border, and what it takes to allow cross border shipments to run smoothly. In events where there was an issue to resolve, the ILS team was more than willing to take control, even stepping in at times to act as a translator so all parties are on the same page. We’ve come to develop a level of dependency on ILS for our Mexico shipments, but still possess the trust and confidence that they aren’t going to take advantage of us.”
– Mark Fiorini – Westgate Global Logistics