Do you need a Mexico Partner who offers scalable shipping and warehousing services?
ILS supports you in leveraging existing and new business opportunities through a co-broker partnership. We are focused on delivering quality services to make to grow your business covering and from the US-Mexico border.
Experience the ILS Shipping Advantage
- ILS serves North America and Mexico with Full Truckload, Less-than-truckload, and intermodal services.
- Your shipments always secure in Mexico.
- Shipping with confidence since ILS provides coverage to difficult and common locations in Mexico, the USA, and Canada.
- Our selection and evaluation of carriers is how you would do it.
- Dedicated account manager providing white glove service and communication.
How to Work with ILS
Need a Quote?
3 Steps to Secure a Freight Quote or Warehousing Quote
1. Get the details
Pickup & delivery zip codes, trailer type, commodity, weight, dimensions, and value of the shipment, border crossing city, and special instructions. If you have warehousing needs, download our form for vendor managed inventory or storage quotes.
2. Contact ILS
Send us the details for your shipment or [email protected]
3. Receive and Approve Quote
If you agree and approve the quote, then ILS will build your Mexico solution.
Take advantage of the market with ILS’s services.
“The customer service team is very responsive to requests which allows us to be responsive to our clients. ILS has the knowledge and understanding of both sides of the border, and what it takes to allow cross border shipments to run smoothly. In events where there was an issue to resolve, the ILS team was more than willing to take control, even stepping in at times to act as a translator so all parties are on the same page. We’ve come to develop a level of dependency on ILS for our Mexico shipments, but still possess the trust and confidence that they aren’t going to take advantage of us.”
– Mark Fiorini – Westgate Global Logistics