Your strategic partner
in shipments all over the world
Specializing in crossborder solutions between Mexico and the US
With access to thousands of loads per month, we are your strategic partner to keep your trucks moving in USA and/or Mexico.
Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our carriers. We understand the importance of paying our carriers on time and providing quick pay options. We also have a strong customer base in the automotive, aerospace, medical and other manufacturing industries to help you have access to various shippers and only invoicing ILS.
The ILS Advantage
- Once a core carrier, ILS offers a dedicated representative to help assign you more loads and build more revenue.
- On time payments – Will be paid according to terms upon receipt of required shipment documentation
- Our vast network of shippers in US and Mexico will be sure to keep your trucks moving where you need them.
- Online carrier portal to upload shipment documents and provide shipment status
Become a Part of our Carrier Network
Carrier must have the following requirements:
- 1 Motor carrier authority number (MC #)
- 2 At least $1,000,000 in Auto liability insurance with The ILS Company, LLC listed as a certificate holder
- 3 At least $100,000 in cargo insurance The ILS Company, LLC listed as a certificate holder.
- 4 Worker’s Compensation insurance with at least minimum state requirements.
- 5 Carrier must have no major complaints on file with any external compliance websites.
- 6 Carrier must have a D.O.T. Safety Review rating of “Satisfactory” or “None”
- 7 The carrier must return a signed copy of The ILS Company Broker-Carrier Contract and Agreement.
“ILS Company has helped Freight Koncepts grow by giving us great loads and approving us with their Factoring Company. That opened up doors for Freight Koncepts to do work with other Brokers. Since we a are New company it helped us build relationships with other Factoring Companies.
Because of the loads we now have a great amount of Owner Operators that are Contracted with Freight Koncepts and are ready to go for any upcoming projects! Our company trucks and our fleet overall is getting bigger and bigger. ILS Company has a major part in helping us grow.”
– James Thomas, Freight Koncepts
“Hungaro’s Freight Systems and ILS have a partnership for market expansion, both companies have learned from each other to grow our customer base, processes, technologies, and our goals.”
– Hungaro’s Freight Systems