We have a clear long-term strategy which is based on our purpose; vision, mission and values which are at the foundation of our shape and future of our company.
Our logistics solutions are determined to generate continued development of our services to achieve profitable growth. With our solutions, we strive to give our clients an innovative, and competitive advantage. A proven way to accomplish this is to hire the best candidates possible that match our strategy. You will come to work in a focused, highly collaborative culture and benefit from the experienced, energetic, and focused colleagues that you’d expect to find in a fast growing logistics company.
We are proud to offer an abundance of benefits to our employees. We are proud of what we achieve every day. If you show the right attitude and initiative, you will get every opportunity to develop yourself in our company.
We are The ILS Company.
Account Representative, Produce Tucson Az, US
Analyzes and manages customer accounts to promote business growth consistent with the ILS business objectives. He/she is expected to use industry insight to design, develop and resource low cost carrier solutions that meet our’ business needs and coordinates shipments through TMS, and communicates shipment status to customers. Provides accurate quotes, negotiates cost/sales,analyze customer requests, determine competitive pricing, providing quotes, and coordinating relationship with carriers and customers while specializing in the produce sector. May report to Carrier Development Manager in U.S. or Sales Manager in Mexico.
Especialista en Desarrollo de Proveedores
¿Cuál es el perfil que estamos buscando?
Nuestros especialistas en desarrollo de proveedores son personas dinámicas, auto-motivadas y orientadas al éxito. Son diligentes en proveer y desarrollar nuevos proveedores en Estados Unidos y México, además de negociar rutas y tarifas competitivas para así ayudar a satisfacer la demanda de nuestros clientes.
Además, trabajan con los especialistas de desarrollo de proveedores para ofrecer soluciones creativas en logística a clientes y equipo de desarrollo de negocios, para así satisfacer sus necesidades de transportación.
El puesto requiere un alto nivel de análisis, pensamiento crítico, alta capacidad de trabajo en equipo y desenvolverse al hablar con proveedores en persona o vía telefónica.
Si estas interesado en la posición, envianos tu Currículum aquí
DC Team Member Tucson, AZ
Distribution Center Team Member
We are not just looking for a loader or unloader of materials for our Distribution Center. You as a Team Member, will perform manual work inspecting, receiving, loading, and unloading customers’ goods and materials in the warehouse. As well as verifying and maintaining the integrity of goods and materials
This position reports to the Warehouse Team Lead
ILS Employee Benefits
- Health, Dental Insurance Plans – We offer diverse benefits package that offers different options for our employees.
- Paid vacations, holidays or sick leave – Our flexible PTO program allows our employees to plan and make the best use of their time off.
- 401 (K) benefits – We care for your future, and offer a plan with employer matching contributions.
- Employee Compensation (Incentives) – Performance pays. Our objective compensation programs are designed for our employees to benefit from our company’s growth and performance.
guided by our values; every action we take is with our mission, objectives, and clients in mind.
every interaction; in person, over the phone, over e-mail, is a representation of our services and commitment.
all of our departments and different locations act as one in a joint effort to provide the best solutions possible.
Work is energy. We enjoy what we do, and our hard work generates the energy and motivation to achieve new heights.
Challenge the status quo
with our continuous improvement mentality, we are encouraged to challenge one another to do things better and add value to our client and our organization.
What We're Looking For
- We take pride in having a diverse group of individuals with different backgrounds. Each employee is encouraged to bring and use their experience to help us improve. We are looking for employees that like to explore and implement new ideas.
- Employees who show they can multi-task and handle a variety of tasks have shown to thrive in our setting. Our dynamic operation requires to stay open minded, and creative. Self-motivated, positive, and effective communicators will do great in our company.
- While you may not be looking to work specifically in a marketing or sales position, someone who thinks like a marketer is preferred. Every employee should “sell” their process as if it was their own company.
- We are looking for decision makers, leaders, that regardless of their title, they set an example for everyone to follow.
Our Hiring Process
After you submit your application, our department managers and human resources professionals will review your qualifications, experience, and references to appropriately screen and match you to our job descriptions.
When matched, department managers will invite you to a group interview, second individual interview, or board interview depending on the position to be filled.
Background and drug screening
After selection, our human resources department will coordinate and guide you through our background and drug screening process. We take pride in our drug and alcohol free environment.
Welcome! Our human resources department, IT department, Safety Committee, and department leaders will welcome you through our orientation process and guide to you to a successful start.